Friday, October 18, 2013

You Have Questions? I Have Answers!


Planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming!  However, I am here to help!!!  I can help you get the best possible deal; I am constantly looking for discounts to save clients money.  I help determine the best times to visit the parks, from best months to even which park to do which day.  I have been to Disney countless times, so I can give you recommendations on the best places to eat, the best snack locations, and which resorts are best for your circumstances.  

I also help with more than just Walt Disney World.  I can help you with Disney Cruise Line, other Disney Resort locations (did you know they have a resort in HAWAII?), and Adventures By Disney!  I also book a variety of other non-Disney destinations.

Remember, all my services are FREE.  Love the Mouse Travel is a Disney Earmarked Travel Agency so you know you are always getting the best deals and prices directly from the Mouse himself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment