Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas is coming, and with that, changes...

I have not updated the blog in a while but with pretty good reason.  I had a few clients traveling (one just left yesterday - LUCKY!), Thanksgiving, and now preparing for Christmas.  I am also still in school and have found another part time job working from home.  So, my plate has been pretty full.  I will probably making some changes in the near future, one of which is changing the blog and my Facebook page.  I think I am going to focus more on photography, and still adding in a bit of Disney, but also writing about other things I love.  I really hope to take a Disney vacation as well, so if that happens I can write about my planning and then vacation.

One thing I have been doing is learning more about photography.  I have been doing it for a few years, but there is always room for improvement.  My mission is to get a few great photos of my son in front of the Christmas tree, which is challenging since he can't seem to sit still for longer than a nanosecond.

And with that, I leave this:


No comments:

Post a Comment