Wednesday, October 16, 2013

That Disney Feeling...



I found this photo today, and I couldn't agree more.  Walt Disney World is my happy place.  I love going, and I love planning vacations for not just me but also my clients.  Driving through those gates, seeing the castle, hearing the sounds, all of those things just make me feel good.

When I am not at Disney I watch movies, listen to Disney music (one of my favorite streaming stations is Sorcerer Radio on Live365).  I collect Disney items, and I am always willing to talk about anything Disney related.

Some people do not understand the pull that Disney has on my heart.  Disney is more than just a few vacation destinations - it has the ability to make people happy, to make them feel like a kid again.  I love sharing Disney movies from my childhood with my son, and I love discovering new ones together.  His very first movie in a theater was a Disney movie (Planes).  He has been going to the parks since he was an infant, and he can't wait to go back.

So, while some people do not get my "obsession" with Disney, it doesn't matter.  It is what makes me happy, and all I can do is hope that they one day get the same feelings I have.

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome..."

No comments:

Post a Comment